There is no substitute for a personal, welcoming touch reception.
Research indicates that businesses with a live receptionist tend to experience greater client acquisition, satisfaction and retention. At Central Communications Inc. we provide your customers with a professional and inviting voice without the need to pay a full-time, in-house receptionist.
A remote receptionist handles all the tasks of a traditional in-house employee such as answering calls, taking messages, providing clients with directions and scheduling appointments. They also provide services such as typing, proofreading, faxing, scanning and mailing documents, and more. Additionally, we offer our services in both English and Spanish.
Benefits of a Remote Receptionist
Are you not sure if a remote receptionist is the right route for your business? Here we'll provide you with a list of some of the top benefits associated with outsourcing a receptionist to build strong customer relationships and maximize your company's potential.
- Give a professional impression: While our virtual receptionists may not be physically in your office, they act as an extension of the company, ensuring that all calls are answered in a professional supportive manner.
- Stay organized: If your company has a regular high call volume we can use one telephone number for multiple receptionists. This enhanced convenience for clients and helps keep your company organized and on track.
- Reduce costs: We charge only for the time in which our virtual receptionist is working for your business and thus you can save the high overhead costs of hiring a full-time employee.
- Calls are always answered: Whether it is from a potential new client or an existing one, ensuring that no call goes unanswered can generate new leads and give you a leg up on the competition.
- Increases efficiency: Without the responsibility of answering phones, your in-house, full-time employees are able to completely focus on their tasks, enhancing your business and generating revenue.
- After hours support: Additionally, as we provide 24/7 support, you can rest assured that no call we be left unanswered. This is not only vital to generating leads for new clients, but also for certain services such as plumbers, electricians or HVAC professionals who often receive emergency calls after hours.
Find Out More Information About Our Remote Receptionist Services
Contact us today for a free consultation about our complete remote receptionist services.
Let us provide you with a warm, welcoming and professional voice to represent your company.